Here is my BoxyCharm unboxing/first impression for December 2014. My overall impression for this month’s box was pretty good. I am really going to enjoy the Coastal Scents Revealed Palette and I am ecstatic about the Lina Lashes! They are my first mink lashes! I cannot wait to try them out! The rest are mehh but the palette and the lashes really make up for it. Enjoy!
Mistura Beauty Solutions Retractable Beauty Brush
Be A Bombshell Lip Products
Eva NYC Hair Products
Coastal Scents Revealed Palette
Lina Lashes Luxury Mink Lashes
Hey guys! My boyfriend’s friends are back from college and we had a blast today! It was an awesome day filled with board games, video games, pizza, and soda (hot cocoa for me). This is my OOTD for a fun and comfy day. Even on days like these, I still want to look cute. So I topped this look with a cute messy bun. What are you doing for the break?
Hello everyone! I’m celebrating my 2 year anniversary with my boyfriend today. He likes the natural look on me but I added a vampy red lip to go the night time mood. Below are the list of products I used and where I applied them! Enjoy!
- Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Coverage Foundation in 127
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Honey
- Mac Powder Blush in Melba
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit: I use Banana to set my under eye concealer, Fawn to contour, Java to bronze, Sand to highlight and Vanilla as an all over powder to set my makeup.
- Urban Decay De-Slick Oil-Control Makeup Setting Spray: I use this to make my makeup stay on longer. I forgot to put this in the picture above. Sorry! >.<
- Lorac Pro Palette: I used Lt. Bronze on my lid, Garnet on my crease, Cream as my highlight color and Taupe as my transition color.
- Stila Stay All Day Liquid Liner in Jet Black: I used this for my top lash line.
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes in Matte Black: I used this for my bottom lash line.
- Ardell Natural Lash Black in Demi 120
- Bite Beauty Line & Define Lip Primer: I used this before I put on any lip products. *Tip* Apply first before any makeup including foundation. Then continue doing makeup like usual with foundation, eye shadow, etc. By the time you get to applying your lipstick or lip products, the lip primer will be fully set onto your lips and your lip products will apply smoothly and more vibrant.
- Colour Pop Lip Pencil in LBB: I lined my lips with this.
- Colour Pop Lippie Stix in Tutu: I used this all over my lips.
Want to go on a winter date? Check out this awesome blogger. Here, you’ll find some great winter date ideas!
Thanks for reading!
The holidays are upon us! Here is a fun little gift guide for your beauty lover friends and family! This guide is late but for all you late holiday shoppers out there, I hope this helps. Oh and don’t forget! This guide is also for my fellow beauty obsessed darlings out there looking to fill up their personal holiday shopping list! So enjoy and happy holidays! ^-^
$20 and under
- EOS Lip Balm: This can be bought for great deals and sets at Ulta and Costco
- Bath & Body Works Hand Sanitizer: These hand sanitizers are usually 5 for $5 at Bath & Body Works. Great for stocking stuffers.
- Bath & Body Works Lotions: There is a wide variety of offers for their lotions and they have cheaper travel size versions too for stocking stuffers.
- Bath & Body Works Candles: These can be bought at great offers and deals or travel size versions.
- Lush Lip Scrub: Great to partner with a lip balm and some candy. Wrap that up and that can be a gift already.
- Nyx Wicked Dreams Eyeshadow Palette: Great for beginners. It has a lot of neutral shades with a variety of finishes and some pop out colors. I found this at Ulta for the best deal.
- Bite Beauty Min N’ Mingle Lip Minis: Great for stocking stuffers!
- Nail polish: Always a great gift for beauty lovers. There are a lot of sets from both Sephora and Ulta for great deals.
$20 – $40
- NARS Blush/Bronzer Duo: Both blush and bronzer are highly respected and well-liked in the beauty community. Most beauty lovers will fall in love with this gift.
- Formula X – Paint the town: A great gift for nail polish lovers or those looking to widen their color range of nail polish. This is not on the Sephora website anymore but can be found at Sephora stores. I checked three different malls in different cities for this and they all had plenty of stock for them. If you want to purchase it for the Sephora price which is much cheaper than Amazon’s, then go to your local Sephora store!
- Too Faced Beauty Wishes and Sweet Kisses: A beautiful set for beginners or those that want to be more familiar with the Too faced brand.
- Tarte Sweet Dreams Deluxe Best Sellers Collections: A wonderful set for a wonderful deal!
- Sephora Favorites: Give Me Some Lip: Great for lip product lovers! Includes some of the most coveted lip products.
$40 and above
- Lorac Pro Palette 1 & 2: At the moment, these are my favorite eye shadow palettes and favorite brand for eyeshadows! I highly recommend these palettes as gifts to any beauty lovers that don’t already have it! Amazing eye shadow formulation and a wide range of colors. This is good for people that are starting out with makeup or even professionals.
- Smashbox On the Rocks Photo Op Shadow Luxe: Great for neutral palette lovers! It gives them enough for everyday and smoky eye looks. There are also a few bright colors that gives them the option of playing with colors.
- Perfume or Perfume Sampler: In my experience, perfume has been one of the hardest gifts to give. Everyone has a different sense of smell and unless you know the person well and what types of smells they like or they tell you that they desire a specific perfume, then I recommend to skip the perfume idea. However, the perfume sampler is also a great alternative to give instead of a specific perfume. There is a voucher for a full size perfume inside this set. The recipient will be able to choose which perfume they like.
- Flat Iron or Curler: There are many possibilities for these but I currently own a Sedu Revolution Flat Iron. I bought mine from Folica but I got mine for a different price. Folica has fluctuating sales on products like this. If you are willing to wait then you can purchase this for a much lower price. Other brands that I would recomment are Babyliss, Chi, and Remmington for hair styling tools.
- Glam Glow Gift Sexy: Amazing gift for skin care lovers. These are the best facial masks I have ever tried. They are out of stock at the Sephora website at the moment but I found plenty of stock in other Sephora stores that I have been to for the past month.
- NARS World Domination Cheek Palette: At the moment, my favorites cheek palette. These are awesome for people that travel, always on the run or those that do not want to carry too many things. It has three blushes, a highlighter and the Laguna bronzer.
I hope I helped some of you find some gift ideas and the others with their shopping list! I hope you all have a blessed, wonderful holiday!