The holidays are upon us! Here is a fun little gift guide for your beauty lover friends and family! This guide is late but for all you late holiday shoppers out there, I hope this helps. Oh and don’t forget! This guide is also for my fellow beauty obsessed darlings out there looking to fill up their personal holiday shopping list! So enjoy and happy holidays! ^-^
$20 and under
- EOS Lip Balm: This can be bought for great deals and sets at Ulta and Costco
- Bath & Body Works Hand Sanitizer: These hand sanitizers are usually 5 for $5 at Bath & Body Works. Great for stocking stuffers.
- Bath & Body Works Lotions: There is a wide variety of offers for their lotions and they have cheaper travel size versions too for stocking stuffers.
- Bath & Body Works Candles: These can be bought at great offers and deals or travel size versions.
- Lush Lip Scrub: Great to partner with a lip balm and some candy. Wrap that up and that can be a gift already.
- Nyx Wicked Dreams Eyeshadow Palette: Great for beginners. It has a lot of neutral shades with a variety of finishes and some pop out colors. I found this at Ulta for the best deal.
- Bite Beauty Min N’ Mingle Lip Minis: Great for stocking stuffers!
- Nail polish: Always a great gift for beauty lovers. There are a lot of sets from both Sephora and Ulta for great deals.
$20 – $40
- NARS Blush/Bronzer Duo: Both blush and bronzer are highly respected and well-liked in the beauty community. Most beauty lovers will fall in love with this gift.
- Formula X – Paint the town: A great gift for nail polish lovers or those looking to widen their color range of nail polish. This is not on the Sephora website anymore but can be found at Sephora stores. I checked three different malls in different cities for this and they all had plenty of stock for them. If you want to purchase it for the Sephora price which is much cheaper than Amazon’s, then go to your local Sephora store!
- Too Faced Beauty Wishes and Sweet Kisses: A beautiful set for beginners or those that want to be more familiar with the Too faced brand.
- Tarte Sweet Dreams Deluxe Best Sellers Collections: A wonderful set for a wonderful deal!
- Sephora Favorites: Give Me Some Lip: Great for lip product lovers! Includes some of the most coveted lip products.
$40 and above
- Lorac Pro Palette 1 & 2: At the moment, these are my favorite eye shadow palettes and favorite brand for eyeshadows! I highly recommend these palettes as gifts to any beauty lovers that don’t already have it! Amazing eye shadow formulation and a wide range of colors. This is good for people that are starting out with makeup or even professionals.
- Smashbox On the Rocks Photo Op Shadow Luxe: Great for neutral palette lovers! It gives them enough for everyday and smoky eye looks. There are also a few bright colors that gives them the option of playing with colors.
- Perfume or Perfume Sampler: In my experience, perfume has been one of the hardest gifts to give. Everyone has a different sense of smell and unless you know the person well and what types of smells they like or they tell you that they desire a specific perfume, then I recommend to skip the perfume idea. However, the perfume sampler is also a great alternative to give instead of a specific perfume. There is a voucher for a full size perfume inside this set. The recipient will be able to choose which perfume they like.
- Flat Iron or Curler: There are many possibilities for these but I currently own a Sedu Revolution Flat Iron. I bought mine from Folica but I got mine for a different price. Folica has fluctuating sales on products like this. If you are willing to wait then you can purchase this for a much lower price. Other brands that I would recomment are Babyliss, Chi, and Remmington for hair styling tools.
- Glam Glow Gift Sexy: Amazing gift for skin care lovers. These are the best facial masks I have ever tried. They are out of stock at the Sephora website at the moment but I found plenty of stock in other Sephora stores that I have been to for the past month.
- NARS World Domination Cheek Palette: At the moment, my favorites cheek palette. These are awesome for people that travel, always on the run or those that do not want to carry too many things. It has three blushes, a highlighter and the Laguna bronzer.