Hello everyone! I’m celebrating my 2 year anniversary with my boyfriend today. He likes the natural look on me but I added a vampy red lip to go the night time mood. Below are the list of products I used and where I applied them! Enjoy!
- Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Coverage Foundation in 127
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Honey
- Mac Powder Blush in Melba
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit: I use Banana to set my under eye concealer, Fawn to contour, Java to bronze, Sand to highlight and Vanilla as an all over powder to set my makeup.
- Urban Decay De-Slick Oil-Control Makeup Setting Spray: I use this to make my makeup stay on longer. I forgot to put this in the picture above. Sorry! >.<
- Lorac Pro Palette: I used Lt. Bronze on my lid, Garnet on my crease, Cream as my highlight color and Taupe as my transition color.
- Stila Stay All Day Liquid Liner in Jet Black: I used this for my top lash line.
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes in Matte Black: I used this for my bottom lash line.
- Ardell Natural Lash Black in Demi 120
- Bite Beauty Line & Define Lip Primer: I used this before I put on any lip products. *Tip* Apply first before any makeup including foundation. Then continue doing makeup like usual with foundation, eye shadow, etc. By the time you get to applying your lipstick or lip products, the lip primer will be fully set onto your lips and your lip products will apply smoothly and more vibrant.
- Colour Pop Lip Pencil in LBB: I lined my lips with this.
- Colour Pop Lippie Stix in Tutu: I used this all over my lips.
Want to go on a winter date? Check out this awesome blogger. Here, you’ll find some great winter date ideas!
Thanks for reading!