Hey guys! So I know I’ve been M.I.A for a while. After IMATS, I pretty much went into finals mode. I finally finished them but now I’m going on a trip to New York! So stay tuned for my NYC posts! But today! I was tagged for the Versatile Blogger Award by Stash Matters . First of all, thank you so much for tagging me! She’s going on a no buy rule for 2015 which is unheard of for a shopaholic like me. Nonetheless, she has an IMPRESSIVE make up stash. She posts reviews and blogs about the beauty products from her stash without adding to it. So make sure you go check her out 🙂
-Be sure to thank the person that awarded you.
-Include a link to their blog in your posts.
-Select 15 bloggers that you have recently discovered or already follow.
-Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award!
-Then! Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself!
The Nominees (A lot of people have gotten this award already, so if you’ve already gotten it, then it’s up to you if you want to tell me 7 things about yourself.)
Miss White’s MakeUp Desk
Curly Spring Blossom
Anything Under the Sun
Beauty by Burdess
Sarah Loves Makeup
Playing Dress Up
1. I love playing video games! I play both console and pc games especially the online ones. I play wide range of games from steam games, blizzard, moba, mmo, etc.
4. I’m a big Charmed fanatic! I’ve re-watched all 8 seasons probably more than a dozen times already.
5. My favorite guilty pleasure dessert are cocoa kisses.
6. I’m a scarf hoarder! Seriously, I have a problem with scarves.
7. I can’t ride a bike. I was traumatized when I got my foot caught on a bicycle wheel when I was a kid. I never tried to learn to ride a bike after that.
Thanks for reading! Hope you guys enjoyed! Have a beautiful day!