Happy Holidays everyone! I just wanted to share a quick Christmas inspired makeup look. I hope you guys like! Enjoy!
Makeup Geek Duochrome Eyeshadow in Karma – All over the lid
Makeup Geek Eye Shadow in Chickadee – On the crease and little bit above the crease.
Makeup Geek Eye Shadow in Bitten – Outer V and 1/3 on the lid
Makeup Geek Eye Shadow in Dirty Martini – 1/3 on the inner lid and tearduct. Under the eyes.
Benefit Roller Lash Mascara and Marc Jacobs Omega Mascara – On my lashes.
Make Up For Ever Step 1 Skin Equalizer Hydrating Primer
Too Faced Born this Way Foundation in Sand
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer in Medium/Deep
Mac Blush in Melba
Laura Geller Baked Highlighter in French Vanilla
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Sandstorm as Setting Powder
Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick in Gothica
Have a very Merry Chrismas! Thanks for stopping by! Until next time!
I hope everyone is having a fantastic New Year’s Eve! Here is my MOTD for New Year’s Eve!
- Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Coverage Foundation in 127
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Honey
- NARS Total Domination Palette: I used Laguna Bronzer and Deep Throat Blush
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Palette: I used Banana to set my concealer, Fawn to contour, Sand to highlight and Vanilla as an all over powder to set my makeup.
- Urban Decay De-Slick Oil-Control Makeup Setting Spray: I sprayed this on my face to set my makeup and make it last longer.
- Lorac Pro Palette 2: I used Rose Gold on my lid, and Chrome on my crease. I used Navy to deepen the outer corners and applied Navy 1/3 into my lid. I used Lt. Brown as a transition color. Then patted Silver in the middle of my lid for a nice gradient effect.
- Stila Stay All Day Liquid Liner in Jet Black: I used this on my top lash line.
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes in Matte Black: I used this on my lower lash line.
- Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara
- Bite Beauty Line and Define Lip Primer: I used this before I put on any of my makeup to let it set in and get the best result when putting on lip products.
- Kat Von D Studded Kisses in Gothica
Thank you for reading! I hope you all have a wonderful year! See you in 2015!