It’s been a while since I’ve done a reward post. Today I have the pleasure of sharing the One Lovely Blog Award. I was nominated by Pretty Makeup Stuff. She is an aspiring esthetician and a certified makeup artist. She’s passionate about beauty and desires to learn everything in the makeup and beauty world. So make sure you go check her out!
Here are the rules for the award:
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- List the rules and display the award.
- State 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 – 10 bloggers for the award and leave a comment on one of their posts to let them know.
Here are 7 facts about me:
My biggest weakness with makeup products are lipsticks or any kind of lip product. I just fall for them so easily.
I have two huge passions in life: Makeup/Beauty and Gaming! The makeup/beauty part is obvious since that’s what my blog is about but most people are surprised about the passion I have for gaming. I could play video games for hours without realizing the time and I would play almost any type of game.
Part of the reason why I love dressing up as fairy for Halloween is because I grew up watching the Winx Club.
I love and have a very high tolerance for spicy food.
Despite my lack of time to read, I’m still a book worm. My favorite things to read are Y/A or teen books even though I’m not a teen anymore. I still love reading books from the genre.
My favorite color is red. While pink and purple come to a close second, my favorite will always be red.
I live in the night! Yeah that sounded better in my head but it’s true. I’m a night person. I function better at night and I have more energy at night. I’m one of those people that are just super cranky in the morning and needs to wake up at noon for me function properly.
Here are my nominees:
Repressing the Crazy
Thank God for Chai
Curly Spring Blossom
I look forward to reading your answers!
Thank you so much for reading everyone!
Until next time!
Hey guys! So I know I’ve been M.I.A for a while. After IMATS, I pretty much went into finals mode. I finally finished them but now I’m going on a trip to New York! So stay tuned for my NYC posts! But today! I was tagged for the Versatile Blogger Award by Stash Matters . First of all, thank you so much for tagging me! She’s going on a no buy rule for 2015 which is unheard of for a shopaholic like me. Nonetheless, she has an IMPRESSIVE make up stash. She posts reviews and blogs about the beauty products from her stash without adding to it. So make sure you go check her out 🙂
-Be sure to thank the person that awarded you.
-Include a link to their blog in your posts.
-Select 15 bloggers that you have recently discovered or already follow.
-Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award!
-Then! Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself!
The Nominees (A lot of people have gotten this award already, so if you’ve already gotten it, then it’s up to you if you want to tell me 7 things about yourself.)
Miss White’s MakeUp Desk
Curly Spring Blossom
Anything Under the Sun
Beauty by Burdess
Sarah Loves Makeup
Playing Dress Up
1. I love playing video games! I play both console and pc games especially the online ones. I play wide range of games from steam games, blizzard, moba, mmo, etc.
2. I hate the heat! Summer is actually my least favorite season of the year.
3. But I love the fall season! I love everything about it. The weather, the fashion, makeup trends, vampy matte lips and the anticipation of the holidays!
4. I’m a big Charmed fanatic! I’ve re-watched all 8 seasons probably more than a dozen times already.
5. My favorite guilty pleasure dessert are cocoa kisses.
6. I’m a scarf hoarder! Seriously, I have a problem with scarves.
7. I can’t ride a bike. I was traumatized when I got my foot caught on a bicycle wheel when I was a kid. I never tried to learn to ride a bike after that.
Thanks for reading! Hope you guys enjoyed! Have a beautiful day!
Hey guys! My boyfriend’s friends are back from college and we had a blast today! It was an awesome day filled with board games, video games, pizza, and soda (hot cocoa for me). This is my OOTD for a fun and comfy day. Even on days like these, I still want to look cute. So I topped this look with a cute messy bun. What are you doing for the break?